Everything you need to know about visiting the show, from dates, registration and admission to arrival and events taking place.
|Show Dates||24 - 26 May, 2021 | 10am - 6pm|
|Venue||Dubai World Trade Centre|
The exhibition is only open to trade visitors. Individuals below the age of 16 will not be allowed to enter.
Admission - free entry
Online registration allows you to print your badge at home or the Q-Jump kiosk using your bade self-collection code. It also gives you automatic access to the Business Matchmaking Program.
Register at the venue on the days of the show. Visitors can fill out the registration forms at the writing desks in front of Saeed Hall 2. Please note that the Business Matchmaking Program is only for visitors that register online. You will also be required to bring your business card for onsite registration.
Who should visit?
- Retailers Including Home Interior, Department Stores & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Retailers such as Florists, Garden, Dining & Gift Stores
- Distributors & Wholesalers of Gifts, Dining and Home Interior Products
- Importers/Exporters Gifts, Dining & Home Interior Products
- Interior Designers, Decorators & Stylists
- Procurement and Buyers For Home Interiors, Gifts, Dining Products and Finished Leather Goods such as Bags, Footwear & Leather Accessories
Introduced with the aim of facilitating business connections between exhibitors and visitors, the Business Matchmaking Program is a vital tool for exhibitors and visitors pre-show, which allows them to efficiently set their meeting agendas for maximum benefit – it’s about meeting the right people in the right place at the right time.
This tool is free to use and exclusively for pre-registered visitors