Everything you need to know about visiting the show, from dates, registration and admission to arrival and events taking place.
|Show Dates||14 - 16 December, 2021 | 10am - 6pm|
|Venue||Dubai World Trade Centre|
The exhibition is only open to trade visitors. Individuals below the age of 16 will not be allowed to enter.
Admission - free entry
Online registration allows you to print your badge at home which is the only pass to attend the show. There will be NO badges issuance on-site, at the event.
After you complete the online registration, you will receive login details for the virtual platform in a separate email, which can be used to access the web and mobile application for the event.
With highest levels of safety measures in place, we look forward to give you an extraordinary experience of opportunities and developments.
The online registration system will be live shortly. In the meantime, please feel free to register your interest and we will notify you once the system goes live.
Introduced with the aim of facilitating business connections between exhibitors and visitors, the Business Matchmaking Program is a vital tool for exhibitors and visitors pre-show, which allows them to efficiently set their meeting agendas for maximum benefit – it’s about meeting the right people in the right place at the right time.
This tool is free to use and exclusively for pre-registered visitors
Who should visit?
- Retailers Including Home Interior, Department Stores & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Retailers such as Florists, Garden, Dining & Gift Stores
- Distributors & Wholesalers of Gifts, Dining and Home Interior Products
- Importers/Exporters Gifts, Dining & Home Interior Products
- Interior Designers, Decorators & Stylists
- Procurement and Buyers For Home Interiors, Gifts, Dining Products and Finished Leather Goods such as Bags, Footwear & Leather Accessories