Crafted exclusively for esteemed visitors, including senior buyers and key decision-makers in the paper industry, The Premium Club offers an exclusive program with complimentary benefits at the exhibition, streamlining and enhancing the purchasing process for an exceptional experience.
The programme's enticing benefits aim to foster meaningful connections between key buyers and our exhibitors, ensuring an uninterrupted and enjoyable experience at the show. To be eligible for this exclusive opportunity, all participants must undergo verification by Paperworld Middle East team. As an exhibitor, you have the privilege of nominating your VIPs to join The Premium Club.
How to apply
In order to nominate a member for The Premium Club, the individual must:
- Possess one of the following titles: Trade Commissioner, Chief Executive Officer, Senior Executive, Category Manager, Purchase Manager/Director, Project Consultant, Procurement Manager/Director, Purchasing Manager/Director, Import & Export Manager/Director, Senior Hoteliers
- Membership Organizations: Governments, Municipalities, Trade Associations, Embassies/Consulates, Contractor, Sub Contractor, Retailers, Leisure and Hospitality, Banking, Home & Building Automation.
Benefits of a Premium Club Member
As a Premium Club Member, you are offered the following privilege:
- Fast Track registration and a welcome kit
- Onsite assistance
- Premium Club lounge access where the member can conduct meetings and enjoy coffee and light refreshments along with internet access.
- Free car Park*
- Premium Business Matchmaking (This complimentary program allows pre-registered visitors and exhibitors to schedule meetings in advance with those that match their interested profiles at the exhibition.)
* Subject to selection criteria and availability